infinityads.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Treasuretrooper
























I think that treasure trooper is a great gpt site. i have been a member for about a month and a few weeks, and i have gotten my first check!Basically, you get paid to do offers and surveys, once you've reached $20 or more, they send it to you by check, or by pay pal. The payment method you choose is YOUR CHOICE.


Take a look at my first check Above: $29.25!

Almost 75 percent of my first check came from doing 3 free trial offers. they were all cell phone number submits, but they were worth it. all i had to do was enter my cell number, and confirm the pin number that i received in a text message.

And as of now, i have some referrals and i have my second check about to come in the mail in a couple of days. I'll be posting my payment proof as soon as I get it - on treasuretroopers' forum, and on my blog.

I know i'll be sticking with this site in the long run! Sign up with my link below. You won't regret it because I'm going to offer something extra if you sign up with my link. You'll get the full benefit, and it will be up to you if you want to try it.


I'll email you a tip on how to make at least $60 on this site, if you're interested and want to make the payout in a convient amount of time. the tip requires minimal effort on your part, and will boost your earnings effectively.

It's free to sign up! You don't need a credit card to do it! and you'll be paid by check or paypal - YOU CHOOSE!


SIGN UP WITH TreasureTrooper TODAY! I'll help you with any thing you need to know about the site!


after you sign up, log into your treasuretrooper account,

click the "my treasure" button to the left side of the page,

then on your "my treasure" page click "contact my referrals".

you will see a notice that i want to contact you. click the "accept" button.

after this, i will know your email address, and email the $60 tip to you a.s.a.p.



good luck with your adventures on treasuretrooper!




--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment