infinityads.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Got my second treasure trooper check! yes!




















Well i received my second treasuretrooper check in the mail yesterday. this is just more proof that treasuretrooper is legit! anmd i'm working on my third check too! as you can tell from the pictures, the second check was not as big as my first, but it was only about a 4 dollar difference!

again, i am still offering to email you a tip on how to make $60 a month on this site if you want to go for it and try the tip and see if it works.

all you do on this site is take surveys, and earn incentives/points and trade them in for prizes - and they send you a check everytime you reach $20 or more!

if you need any help, doing offers after you sign up, just leave a comment below:

It's free to sign up! You don't need a credit card to do it! and you'll be paid by check or paypal - YOU CHOOSE!


SIGN UP WITH TreasureTrooper TODAY! I'll help you with any thing you need to know about the site!


after you sign up, log into your treasuretrooper account,

click the "my treasure" button to the left side of the page,

then on your "my treasure" page click "contact my referrals".

you will see a notice that i want to contact you. click the "accept" button.

after this, i will know your email address, and email the $60 tip to you a.s.a.p.



good luck with your adventures on treasuretrooper!




--------------------------
<!- – more – ->

No comments:

Post a Comment